GIVE DOWNTOWN A REBOUND!
Make an assist
to keep your favorite businesses in the dance
Downtown’s collection of independent, small businesses need your support now, more than ever, and tournament time is a great chance to show them you’re a fan.
Post Up or Box Out
When making your basketball-watching plans, be sure to give downtown’s local businesses the full court press.
We’ve got a pretty deep bench of bars and restaurants where you can bring your brackets and safely and responsibly watch the action while supporting small businesses.
Or, if you plan to watch the games at home, run out before tipoff to get your carryout wings, cocktails to go, full meals and other grub to fuel your hours of non-stop tournament madness.
Find an up-to-date listing of which downtown bars and restaurants are offering dine-in, carryout, curbside pickup, and delivery services at downtowndayton.org/open
Shoot Your Shot to Win Prizes
You can also win prizes for supporting downtown businesses, with the Downtown Scorecard!
How to shoot your shot (play the game!):
- We challenge you to make each of the four “shots” below at one of our downtown Dayton businesses.
Free throw: Write a positive review on Yelp, Google, or social media for your favorite downtown business
Lay-up: Grab a to-go treat (coffee, pastry, cookie, appetizer, candy, etc.)
Jump Shot: Shop in store or online from a downtown retailer
3-pointer: Order your game watching meal or drinks from downtown for a to-go party at your home OR dine in and order up while you watch the game downtown.
2. Snap a photo or take a screen grab to prove that you completed the shot. All shots MUST be completed using a downtown Dayton business or location.
3. Email your final completed scorecard entry and supporting proof to email@example.com to be entered to win Downtown Dollars from the Downtown Dayton Partnership. See submission rules below.
RULES FOR SUBMITTING YOUR SCORECARD
1. Following the rules below, email your submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday, April 5.
2. Only submit a full scorecard (All 4 completed “shots”).
3. Only one entry per person.
4. All scorecard “shots” should be submitted in one email. The email needs to include the following:
– Proof of your completed tasks either in the body of the email, or as attachments to the email. Proof is a screenshot or photo of your activity.
– Your name, contact phone number, and email address.