Miller-Valentine Group recently started work renovating the former Dayton Motorcar Building in the Oregon East area at 15 McDonough St. The $18 million project received $1.8 million in historic tax credits. Once finished, robotics and tech firm Gosiger Industries will occupy two floors of office space, and the other four floors will be leased. This project is a partnership with Weyland Ventures, the Haley family, and Gosiger, developers of the Hughes Supply Building where Wheelhouse Lofts, Troll Pub Dayton, and Speakeasy Yoga are now. The Dayton Motor Car Building, built in 1875, at one time produced the Stoddard-Dayton Motor Car.
Share this Post