Several new businesses have leased spaces in downtown Dayton, and are planning their grand opening events! Want to be part of the momentum? Use the Downtown Dayton Partnership’s free and confidential Site Seeker program to start a search for commercial space.
- beck + call, 504 E. Fifth St.: This new shop, located in the heart of The Oregon District, will sell women’s and children’s clothing and accessories, bath and body products, jewelry, home goods, books, and stationery items. Sister store to Heart Mercantile and Luna Gifts & Botanicals, beck + call will celebrate its grand opening on Friday, April 12. Visit the Facebook page for details.
- Mitt Master, 116 W. First St.: Opening in the Talbott Tower, this new boxing gym offers cardio, strength training, and conditioning through different boxing styles and techniques. Check out Mitt Master Cardio Boxing during the business’ grand opening from 5 to 8 p.m. on Monday, April 15 (and maybe take out a little post-tax aggression). For schedule, prices, and more information, visit https://themittmaster.com.
- Wellness Studio Dayton, 114 N. St. Clair St.: A boutique business focused on massage, acupuncture, and wellness coaching will host a grand opening event at 4:30 p.m. Thursday, April 18. This will be The Wellness Studio’s second location, after a $500,000 renovation. During its initial phase, the business will have four treatment rooms, employing six people. To learn more, visit www.wellnessthestudio.com.
- Mann Power Cafe, 117 S. Main St.: Located in the Reibold Building, this new cafe will offer daily raw juices Monday thru Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. The menu includes diverse vegetarian options. This is the second location for the family-owned business, which has operated on the second floor in the downtown YMCA since 2011. “At Mann Power Cafe, our mission is to reach as many people as possible and help educate them to what we know is true – ‘your health is your wealth,” said owner Shari Mann. A grand opening event is slated for Tuesday, April 30, at 9 a.m. Visit the Facebook page to learn more.
- Now and Zen DIY Studio, 37 S. St. Clair St.: Currently a vendor at the 2nd Street Market, Now and Zen Terrariums will expand to a second, full-service location in the St. Clair Lofts. The new first-floor space at the Lofts will offer a well-stocked terrarium bar/DIY studio were guests can walk in and create their own air plant and succulent terrariums, no appointment needed. For groups of 10 or more, organizations or businesses can also schedule private terrarium parties. A grand opening is slated for Friday, June 7. Visit their Facebook page to keep up to date with activities.
Share this Post