Find something fun to do with our calendar of downtown events.
There’s always something fun going on downtown! Below you’ll find a list of events scheduled for today. Use the filters at the top to find events by date, keyword, and more. You can also view the calendar by month or as a list of 20 events at a time.
Have an event to submit to our calendar? If it is located downtown (within our service area) and open to the public, it’s likely we’ll include it. Send us your event info using our event submission form.
Subscribe to our weekly “e-vents” emails to get downtown event information delivered straight to your inbox.
Registration is now open for the Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association’s 41st Annual Conference: A Climate for Change! Be part of an inspiring community of food and farm advocates during Ohio’s largest sustainable food and farm conference, featuring:
• Nearly 80 educational, inspiring workshops on sustainable farming, livestock, homesteading, gardening, and business on Friday and Saturday;
• A three day trade show with 90+ businesses, organizations, and government agencies offering food, books, equipment, products, information, and services;
• In-depth, full day Food and Farm School courses on Thursday;
• Engaging nationally-recognized keynote speakers Laura Lengnick and Eric Holt-Giménez;
• Made-from-scratch, local, organic meals;
• Thursday and Friday evening networking and receptions;
• Kids’ conference, child care, and more!
A limited number of scholarships and reduced rate volunteer spaces are available.
|Thursday, February 13, 2020: 9am – 9pm
Friday, February 14, 2020: 7am – 8:30pm
Saturday, February 15, 2020: 7am – 5pm$140 member special until 12/12/19; See website for additional pricing.