2020 DP&L SUMMER IN THE CITY
- Coronavirus – Businesses Open’ Downtown
- Out on 5th
- Events Calendar
- Festivals & Signature Events
- 2020 Virtual Art in the City
- 2020 Virtual Downtown Housing Tour
- Summer in the City
- First Friday
- The Square Is Where
- Dayton Holiday Festival
- Arts & Culture
- Active Lifestyles
- Shopping & Services
- Accommodations & Meeting Venues
- Self-Guided Tours
Welcome to Downtown Dayton Summer Bingo!
Presented as part of the DP&L Summer in the City
We’re excited to debut a new feature of the DP&L Summer in the City lineup: Downtown Dayton Summer Bingo! The game will begin at noon on Friday, July 3, and last through the entire month of July, with chances to win great prizes along the way.
To play, you’ll complete “challenges” that will have you exploring downtown Dayton dining, arts, culture, shopping and entertainment. The challenges include opportunities to explore in-person following social-distancing guidelines, or tasks that can be completed online from home. If you complete five challenges in a row on the game card to make a “bingo,” you can submit your card into the drawing to win prizes.
Invite your friends to play along with you at our Facebook event page here.
CHOOSE YOUR PREFERRED VERSION OF THE BINGO CARD HERE:
How to win – Do it, capture it, submit it!
- Complete 5 squares in a row (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) to make a BINGO.
- Snap a photo or take a screen grab to prove that you completed the task. All tasks MUST be completed using a downtown Dayton business or location.
- Email your final completed bingo entry and supporting proof to email@example.com to be entered to win prizes from the Downtown Dayton Partnership. See submission rules below.
To be eligible for prizes, you must submit your completed bingo before August 1, 2020.
Weekly Friday Winners – July 10, 17, and 24. Four winners will be chosen for each week for prizes, including gift cards to downtown businesses. Weekly winners will be re-entered into the Grand Prize drawing.
Grand Prize Winners – At the end of the month, five winners will be chosen to receive a Downtown Dayton Prize Pack, which includes more than $100 in gift cards to downtown restaurants, bars, and retailers.
Rules for submitting your bingo card
- Following the rules below, email your submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org before Saturday, August 1, 2020.
- Only submit a full bingo (five completed tasks in a row).
- Only one entry per person.
- All bingo tasks should be submitted in one email. The email needs to include the following:
– A screen grab or photo of your bingo card with your 5 completed tasks marked off.
– Proof* of your completed tasks either in the body of the email, or as attachments to the email. Read on for Proof* of Completion rules.
– Your name, contact phone number, and email.
Proof of Completion
Virtual (pink): Take a photo or screen grab of your completed social media or website task (example: screen grab the website you explored, or the new Facebook page you “like”). Include that picture as part of your final email submission.
Support Local (orange): Take a picture of yourself completing the task (example: snap a selfie while you’re at the local coffee shop). Include that picture as part of your final email submission.
Get Out & Explore (green): Take a picture while you’re completing the task. (example: snap a selfie in front of a downtown mural). Include that picture as part of your final email submission.
Tips & Links
Resources to help you complete a task can be found with a quick search online, but here are a few links to get you started: