Support Your Downtown
Become a member of the Downtown Dayton Partnership
The Downtown Dayton Partnership's Board of Trustees includes downtown property and business owners, elected officials, downtown residents, and other key stakeholders. The full board meets on a quarterly basis, while the executive committee and various working committees meet more frequently to focus on projects and issues that are key to downtown's success.
The Downtown Dayton Partnership welcomes all downtown businesses to become members of our organization. The Downtown Dayton Partnership is the ONLY organization that focuses all of its attention and efforts on the center city. Membership fees are based on the number of employees at your business.
As a member of the Downtown Dayton Partnership, you'll enjoy benefits like:
- Inclusion in our calendar and various publications, both printed and email
- Your Downtown Update, a newsletter keeping you abreast of downtown activities
- Fast Facts e-mails, updates on the latest happenings downtown (between newsletters)
- e-vents e-mails, weekly updates of activities downtown
- Street Closings e-mail alerts, announcing planned street closings
- Invitation to the DDP's Annual Meeting
- Find It Downtown, an annual printed consumer's guide to downtown
For more information about membership options and costs, please email
or call her at (937) 224-1518.
The Downtown Dayton Partnership is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.